In essence, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into your life whatever it is that you are focusing on.
The Law of Attraction philosophy suggests that positive thoughts will bring positive results into your life while negative thoughts will also produce negative outcomes.
The Law of Attraction is also based on the belief that your thoughts are a form of energy and that positive energy will attract success in all areas of your life, including relationships, finances, and health.
It is also believed that regardless of nationality, age, or religious belief, everyone is susceptible to the laws that govern the universe (this includes the Law of Attraction).
It makes use of the power of the mind to translate your thoughts and manifest them into reality.
At its core, the most simple definition of the Law of Attraction is like attracts like and all thoughts will eventually manifest into reality.
The power dictates that whatever you can imagine and hold in your mind’s eye, you will achieve it as long as you plan and take the required action.
The Law of Attraction: A Brief History
If you want to deliberately use the Law of Attraction in your life, it is crucial that you first understand how you can apply it to your life and what tools you can use to use the power of the law to your advantage.
The Law of Attraction beliefs and practices have been changing the lives of countless great individuals throughout the course of history.
Hundreds of years ago, the LOA was first believed to have been taught by Buddha.
It was believed that he would like it to be known that “what you have become is what you have thought.”
This is a belief that is considered deeply intrinsic in the Law of Attraction.
When the concept was spread to the Western culture, the idea of “karma” was also introduced.
Over the years, it has become a common belief among many that what you give out to the world (be it love, happiness, anger or hate) is eventually what you will attract into your own life as well.
This straightforward concept has become quite popular for many years, demonstrating the fact that the Law of Attraction is not new.
It has been recognized by many, even decades ago.
The primary principles of the Law of Attraction can also be seen in the teachings of many religious groups and civilizations.
One example can be seen in Proverbs 23:7, which reads “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
The Law of Attraction: Central Universal Principles
Advocates of the LOA suggests that the following are the central universal principles that make up the Law of Attraction:
- The present is always perfect. This means the Law of Attraction focuses on the idea that there are many things you can do to improve the present. While it would seem like the present is at times flawed, the Law of Attraction proposes that rather than feeling unhappiness and dread, you should channel your energy on finding ways to ensure the present moment is the best you can make it.
- Nature hates a vacuum. The Law of Attraction suggests that the removal of negative things from our life will make space for more positive things to take their place. It is also based on the idea that it is impossible to have a totally empty space in your life and in your mind. Since there will always be something that will fill an empty space, it is important that you choose to deliberately fill that space with joy and positivity.
- Like attracts like. As mentioned earlier, the Law of Attraction suggests that similar things are attracted to one another. This means people have the tendency to attract people who are similar to them in one way or another. This belief also suggests that your thoughts have the tendency to attract the same results. Simply put, negative thinking will attract negative experiences. In the same manner, positive thinking will produce the positive and desirable experiences you want.
How to Use the Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction teaches that you are the creator of your own reality.
In other words, what you focus on, you attract into your life.
It also suggests that what you believe will happen in your life, will eventually come to pass, now or in the future.
If you want to integrate the Law of Attraction into your life, consider the following:
- Visualizing your goals
- Becoming grateful
- Looking for the positives in every situation
- Learning how to identify negative thinking
- Using positive affirmations
- Reframing negative events in a more positive and joyful way
Once you fully understand the astounding possibilities that are available to you, you will come to realize that you are an artist.
You have the power to create pictures of your intended life and make choices and take actions that will bring about what you have always envisioned.
If you don’t like a picture, you have the option to change it.
If you don’t like what you are attracting, you have the power to change it.
The Law of Attraction is actually very simple and there are no catches.
If truth be told, all laws of nature are perfect, the Law of Attraction included.
Regardless of what you want to achieve in your life, if you commit to the idea and see it for yourself in your mind’s eye, you can attract it and bring it to your life.
Manifesting Love and Relationships
Can the Law of Attraction help you with your love life?
The answer is yes.
There is no shortage of Law of Attraction exercises and techniques that you can use to increase your charisma, confidence, and your overall subconscious willingness to attract and receive love.
Below are some of the articles to check out that tackle how you can attract and manifest love into your life and how you can love yourself more:
- How to Manifest Love Through the Law of Attraction
- How to Manifest Love Easily
- Self-Love: Why It Is Crucial to Your Happiness
- How to Practice Self-Love in the Time of COVID-19
Attracting Money and Wealth
Another common goal many people strive for is financial abundance.
Understandably, wealth offers many enticing benefits to your life including putting food on your table and a roof over your head.
However, many people have troubled relationships with their finances.
For starters, many associate wealth with vanity and greed.
To attract money, you need to banish these negative thought patterns for good.
Once you learn how to harness positive money habits through manifestation and visualization tools and techniques, manifesting wealth should come easy.
Below are some articles you can read that can help you attract more wealth:
- Money and the Law of Attraction
- Money EQ: The Amazing Japanese Art of Healing Money Wounds
- Want to Clear Your Money Blocks? Here’s How You Can Do It Fast!
- 10 Easy Steps to Manifesting Money Using the Law of Attraction
- How to Manifest Money in 24 Hours
Physical and Mental Health
With countless commitments and busy routines, there is a tendency for many people to neglect their own mental and physical health.
While the Law of Attraction should not be used to substitute exercise, diet, and regular doctor check-ups, it can help promote a wide range of spiritual, mental, and physical benefits.
Training your brain to focus on the positive can help you make room for happiness and mental growth.
This can also improve your physical health.
In the same manner, making time for self-care can also help you combat a vast range of illnesses and attract more happiness into your life.
If you want to improve your mental and physical health using the Law of Attraction, below are great articles you can check out:
- Need a Reboot? Here is a List of 100 Self-Care Ideas You Can Try
- Self-Care Essential: Top Ways to Connect with Your Authentic Self
- 8 Self-Care Practices You Should Incorporate in Your Daily Life
- How to Develop a Self-Care Plan
- Self-Love: Why It’s Crucial to Your Happiness
Abundance and Success
While success can mean different things to different people, you can easily achieve it through the Law of Attraction.
Below are some of the ways you can achieve success through the Law of Attraction:
- Daily Habits That Can Make You Successful and Happy
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Manifest Success
- Hypnosis for Success: How to Achieve All Your Life Goals
This article covers some of the basics of the powerful Law of Attraction. However, you have barely scratched the surface. There is so much more to know about this powerful law and how you can use it to bring everything you want into your life.
If anything, you need to be happy because the universe is always on your side. That said, the more time you dedicate to learning this powerful law, the more rewarding and fulfilling your life can be. There is no limit to what you can be, do, or have. You just have to believe and take action.